27 December 2005

RC hearts corduroy (the bear) and other tidbits

RU this blog's for you.

they make backpacks that are bullet proof.

AH passed out in my spare bedroom on christmas night and we wrote stuff on his face with a sharpie. it was a blue sharpie.

i got a harry potter doll for xmas. it has a broom and a cape. very realistic actually.

MM is a very thoughtful friend. He called back when we texted him at 5am on boxing day.

wolf creek is a horrible movie and i want to know why it opened on christmas.

PE you are awesome. Drinking in movie theatres: BRILLIANT.

do you guys think nick, jess or both had an affair?

Cressida, thanks for my scottie PJ's. I heart them.

L-tims, come home soon. it has been forever.

february is the worst month of all.

RS? where are you? have you forsaken the small city for the land of sunshine and the arnold?

one day i will be warm. oh yeah, LB gave me a cool electric throw. Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I needed a freaking knife proof backpack ... might have saved my back from getting stabbed.

caprice said...

anon,
your post was so sad i almost bought you a stuffed bear. almost.