18 May 2006

god is talking, are you listening?

Pat Robertson says God told him storms and possibly a tsunami will hit America's coastline this year.
"If I heard the Lord right about 2006, the coasts of America will be lashed by storms. There well may be something as bad as a tsunami in the Pacific Northwest."

if i heard the lord right, and i am fairly i certain that i did, he said that everyone who reads my blog is going to send me money so that i can get out of debt and open my own store in dubai. ARE YOU LISTENING?!!! GOD SAID!!!!!! email me and i will send you the address that you can post your checks to. i take credit cards as well.

5 comments:

Christina said...

The wisdom of Pat Robertson is NOT to be questioned, missy.

So start sending ME money and then we'll talk about going to Dubai.

faircity tales said...

what kind of store? i would get stuff for free right?

Unknown said...

He said there will be storms and there might be a tsunami. So basically, all he said is that there will be storms.

Wish I was as in touch with God as Pat Robertson, so that I too could have the revelation that, at some point in 2006, somewhere along America's coasts, there will be more than one storm.

Yeah, made me jettison my atheism like it's leprosy, that has.

Cressy said...

what's your email address?

faircity tales said...

so how's it going?
why are people like PR given radio/media attention or time? shouldnt the only time we bring up people like him be as a 'oh my god, listen to this idiot?'