13 February 2006

my list

I haven’t blogged in forever. Everything in my life has changed. It’s not that I have nothing to share it is more that I don’t really know how to share it. I guess a list is best.

I moved out of my place with baconscraps

I got a roommate; my roommate moved out

I made new friends; I am about to lose one of them. I am watching it happen and I want to stop it but it seems like I just make it worse

I am getting a new roommate this week

I sent 500 text messages in January and I didn’t have a text plan

I feel a little overwhelmed sometimes; it just hits me in a wave I have no control over

I haven’t really been able to cry; I did tonight

I am scared

I miss my mom

I am excited for all the things I could do next

6 comments:

faircity tales said...

hey you. lets celebrate the chinese new year-it just started. 2006 is the year of the dog. surely that means something. if only your mam had followed mr. postley's advice. im here babe. much love

caprice said...

thanks guys!!
i love you!

Cressy said...

You forgot one major, huge, massive, wonderful, amazing, fabulous, special, unique, colorful, sorely missed, much needed, giddy, awesome...thing.

You know what it is.

There's that.

Anonymous said...

i love you. from baconscraps

faircity tales said...

hey you whats the story? have you heard of the magic numbers? i heart them. you gotta give me your address. i promise im not part of a lottery scam. i dont want your bank details. although i am broke . . . but i will harrass you till you respond! ;) big hug+hysterical laughing fit+one 'discussion' ok argument+viewing of little women . . . take care

Christina said...

Aww, Caprice.

I'm sorry you're having such a craptastic time. Feel better. :)