16 September 2005

California Pizza Kitchen

I ate at California Pizza Kitchen last night. After I had one piece of pizza we saw a big ass black bug right next to our table. It was really gross and super sized. Anyway, this guy came over and swept it up in one of those really yucky non electric sweepers and took the entire thing back to the kitchen. I hope it was a male otherwise the actual kitchen at CPK is going to filled with real bugs that are super gross.

So now I have a dilema. There is a whole pizza minus one piece in my fridge. Every time I think about it I see
bugs. So my question is do you think I should suck it up and eat it or just throw it away?

3 comments:

Cressy said...

that was gross! ohmygod. i'd eat it though. it's food.

caprice said...

update:
i decided to eat it. but the capers were moving so it was a little weird.

caprice said...

seeing bugs is like seeing dead people. it is so yucky that you just sit there thinking "huh, i don't think this is right but i am not really sure what to do next."