21 September 2005

how does this crap happen to me?

today i received a large envelope via fed ex. it contained a letter saying that i had been automatically entered into a lottery and that i won. $94,000 actually. and there was a check. for nearly 5k.

i traked the package and it was real. i called the bank and it was real. i googled the lottery company and there is nothing. i called the lottery company's US number and they transfered me to the UK branch which is only open during central eurpean hours. handy huh?

how did this place get my name, how did they get my unlisted address, and what are they trying to get from me? the whole thing is very annoying. and i am not even a real lottery winner. damn.

i guess you have to play to win. :P

3 comments:

Cressy said...

so... can I have some money then please?

caprice said...

if i really won, you can have some money.

Anonymous said...

I hereby provide actual proof of visiting Caprice's blog.

Caprice and I ran a smooth operation at her previous job. No sheep-related event went unreported, nor your routine espontaneous penis growing, cursing british parrot, and other important social issues too hot for the so-called press.

So who is the lead sheep and who will follow who over the cliff? You will let me know when those lambs stop screaming, won't you Caprice?

I must go now, I am having an old friend for lunch.

Trolley on good friend...