23 January 2006

OH MY GOD IT IS A MIRACLE

The firewalls are down and I have been able to read my blog for the first time in ages!!!
I have so many things that I want to tell you guys. Where to start?
First, a woman married a dolphin. Yes, it is true, in a modest ceremony at Dolphin Reef in the southern Israeli port of Eilat, some freak decided to marry a dolphin. Dressed in a white dress, a veil and pink flowers in her hair, the bride got down on one knee on the dock and gave the dolphin a kiss; and a piece of herring.
When asked if she had a boyfriend, she replied, "No. I'm going to end up with Cindy" (that is the dolphin). But the bride said she would keep open the option of marrying a human at some stage. But for now she is strictly a one-dolphin woman.
Also, if anyone gets a chance to see the new eve ensler show, I highly recommend it. Guys, you should see it too. It is not the vagina monologues but it is still great. Check out this review and look at the good body website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's back! Welcome back Caprice!!