07 March 2006

why god why!?!?!?

it happened.
i found one sticking out of the top of my head. just sticking straight up; shorter, coarser and obviously lighter than all the other ones. it clearly didn't belong there and so i plucked it. plucked my first fucking grey hair. it was horrible. it wasn't even grey. if i am honest it was white. short and white and horrible and it had clearly been lurking for some time. well it is gone now and i will pluck myself bald before i accept that my hair is turning grey. sigh.

3 comments:

faircity tales said...

no to plucking! there's this wonderful thing called hair dye. balding however is something that we still havent got something for. and i have nightmares about my thick hair becoming thin. eoin's had gray hair since he was like 17. weird huh?

Anonymous said...

It's stress. The same exact thing happened to me. Except I was in my car and almost wrecked because of the sheer horror of it all. I agree with the plucking, I say keep plucking. It's very scary stuff. Yea!- I'll see you next week!!

faircity tales said...

keep plucking? girls do not end up bald!