25 October 2005

new job, magic beverage machine

i started yesterday. it's pretty good. i think i will like it in the long run. nice people, nice office, good pay and the flavia machine. i thought i had a cool coffee maker. i have a senseo, the kind where you put in pods, press the button and presto you have fabulous coffee with froth on top. my senseo is the k-mart of machines compared to the flavia. the flavia has over 100 flavors of coffee, tea, and chocolate. you pick the packet you want insert it into this little door and push a button. your drink pops out and there is not even any trash!! it's like magic!! i love it.

4 comments:

Christina said...

oooh, my friend's office just got a flavia. I hear they're the cadillac of coffee machines. I'm so jealous. We don't even have creamer in our office. And the coffee is ALWAYS stale. Yuck.

caprice said...

it's true tinapopo. i was thinking more like the selfridges of beverage machines. top quality for sure!
hop, i did indeed have an otis spunkmeyer machine but i forced to bake for men who called me honey. so i think it was trade off. i hate coffee but i love tea and chocolate!!

karla said...

Dude, I gotta get a job at that place. That coffee machine sounds awesome. If you ever get fired, let me know so I can apply for your spot.

Anonymous said...

Get your biscuits in the oven and your buns in the bed,
That’s what I to my baby said,
Women’s liberation is a-going to your head,
Get your biscuits in the oven and your buns in the bed.

I was too upset by the 'Prussian Blue' story to comment, so I thought I'd respond to this one instead. Although I'd love to hear what Kinky Friedman had to say on that subject as well. (Actually he'd probably be more concerned with trying to get Karla's number...)

Congratulations on the new job! Two sugars in mine please, hon.