14 November 2005

god's mistake

Baconscraps just informed me that possums are
“god’s mistake”. He said it in a completely serious manner, like saying President Bush was elected for a third term or something that grievous in nature.

Caprice: God’s mistake?

BS: Yes. They are completely disgusting. They aren’t even symmetrical.

Caprice: Symmetrical?

BS: Yes. Their appendages are in funky places and the scuttle like bugs. Their hair is matted and patchy. I hate them and wish they were all dead.

Caprice: Oh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which one is Baconscraps again?

Ritmeyer said...

I think I'm having an anxiety attack after I clicked on that link. I hate possums...HATE! I let my dog out of the house one night and she was barking and growling her ass off. My husband and I went outside and I walked up to Marley and she kept running behing me barking and pushing me forward with her butt. Finally I just ran around her and then one foot from my face I heard a horrible hissing noice. Eye level with me on top of our trash can was a possum. I just started screaming, those things are ugly as hell! Someone should kill them all.

caprice said...

Update: Baconscraps, who has a one post blog (i don't care,in my links), has just informed me that our neighbors are "guilty of harbouring possums".
They are commiting the said offense by allowing their grass to grow to unreasonable heights which allows possums to hide there.

rit, hope your breathing is back to normal. they are pretty gross and just a little scary!